A gem tucked away in the South Ari Atoll!
VVakarufalhi is located on the South Eastern corner of the Ari Atoll, a world renowned diving destination. The beauty of the island, its facilities and the incredible underwater world will undoubtedly fascinate you.
The views of turquoise lagoons and palm fringed islands that you’ll get to admire with Trans Maldivian Airways on your way to and from the island will top up your Maldives experience even more!
The island lies about 90 kilometres south of Male’ and the 35 minute journey to and from the island with Trans Maldivian Airways will be one of the highlights of your holiday.
- GPS: 3°34’43.9″N 72°54’07.1″E
- Flight time from Male: 35 minutes
- Vakarufalhi time: Male + 1 hour
- Kilometres of beach: 1
- Average hours of sun per day: 12
- Average water temperature: 28 °C
- Number of dive sites nearby: 30+
- Distance to house reef: 50m