Renovations at Lily Beach!16 Feb 2015
Since the opening of Prodivers’ fourth dive center in the Maldives in July last year, the team have been busy making some much needed renovations to the dive center.
With work on the center now coming to an end, we are pleased to show you how the center is now looking.
There have been a number of changes that implemented including:
– Large seating area on the deck overlooking the lagoon for post drinks, logging dives and a general social area (an awesome location for sunsets and repeater drinks!)
– Equipment room has been enlarged and circulation improved;
– Open reception area to help guests to check in more comfortably;
– New fully stocked dive shop for those much needed dive accessories and clothing;
– Improved access to the lagoon and house reef;
– GoPro cameras now available for rent.
Comments from repeater guests have been very positive, and we appreciate the feedback that we have received since we opened the doors just over 7 months ago. We would also like to thank Lily Beach Resort & Spa for their help and assistance with helping to modernise and revive the dive center.
With some more minor improvements coming over the upcoming few months, the team is proud of how the dive center is looking and are looking forward to welcoming you for some amazing dives!