Prodivers Kuredu to be featured in Silent World magazine09 Jan 2017
Manuela Kirschner and Dr. Matthias Bergbauer from German dive magazine, Silent World, paid Prodivers Kuredu a two-day visit and will tell the tale of their underwater adventures on our reefs in a soon-to-be-published article.
Dr. Matthias Bergbauer is a Marine Biologist, Manuela Kirschner is an internationally award-winning photographer and together they have co-authored books about diving and snorkeling in the Indo-Pacific region as well as writing extensively about the marine life found here. This most recent trip was not the first time they’ve joined the Prodivers team on diving trips to the sites surrounds Kuredu.
If you can’t wait until the magazine is published, take a look at some of the images from their dives with Prodivers Instructor, Steffi – they saw some pretty cool stuff! Here is a sneaky preview of the highlights:
- A leopard shark welcomed them on their Scooter Intro with Mie at the house reef
- Scooter dives on KFFC and Fushivaru Kandu accompanied by dozens of eagle rays, stingrays and sharks
- A feeding nurse shark on the top reef of Fushivaru
- An epic dive at ‘Turtle Airport’, Caves with an Ornate Eagle Ray (there was far too much excitement to get a good picture of it – but the memories will stay!)
- A breathtaking dive on Anemone Thila – fish soup amongst stunningly colorful corals in crystal clear water. Steffi described this dive as ‘seriously stunning’
- An action-filled dive on Kuredu Express
Can’t wait to run to the shops to get your own copy? Hmmmm – or rather a few flights to see the beauty for yourself?
Click on thumbnails to view larger photos.