Latest Diving and Snorkelling Sightings Around Kuredu07 Mar 2016
Wow, what an amazing few weeks we’ve had here at Kuredu Prodivers! Diving and snorkelling in both Lhaviyani and Noon Atolls has been a blast, with many of the dive and snorkel sites offering all the highlights that guests travel to the Maldives for – as well as some rare extras! Here is a rundown of our guests’ favourite sightings of the past weeks:
- Leopard shark at Kuredu Express and a fully grown one at KFFO
- Pod of dolphins passing by on the early morning dive at Kuredu Express
- Risso’s dolphins playing next to Felivaru; a week later they were there together with pilot whales – and our snorkellers in the water!
- Manta rays around the sandbank, and behind Hinnavaru and Felivaru, all super inquisitive of our snorkellers
- Manta ray sightings on Kuredu’s house reef, Kuredu Express, Fushivaru Outreef and Bodu Giri
- Rare ornate eagle ray sighted on Kuredu’s house reef and at Hinnavaru Outreef
- We rock’n’rolled with 5 guitarsharks at the beautiful Christmas Rock in the Noon Atoll
- Torpedo ray at Raa Fushi
- Schooling mobula mantas at Felivaru
- About 30 schooling eagle rays and lots of grey reef sharks on a scooter dive between Peak to KFFC
- Great diving at our ‘Turtle Airport’, Caves
- Lots of nurse sharks at Maa Giri, Fun Giri and Reethi Giri
- Massive stone fish next to Kuredu’s jetty
When are YOU making an appearance? Let us know once you’ve booked, so we can make all the necessary arrangements for you to have a fabulous time diving and snorkelling with us!