Get your mask, fins and snorkel ready and hop on board the Full-day Snorkel Boat29 Sep 2017
Nothing quite beats a day cruising across the sparkling Indian Ocean, passing by picturesque palm-fringed islands and then jumping in to view the equally spectacular sights below the surface. These are the days that memories are made of…
Full Day Snorkelling Highlights:
- Travel Maldivian style, on a dhoni, passing by different resort islands and local islands as well as picture postcard uninhabited islands – make sure you have a camera at the ready
- Explore 4 snorkel sites in the south of the Lhaviyani Atoll – kaleidoscopic coloured fish in abundance as well as turtles and rays inhabit these reefs
- Stop at a beautiful location for a delicious lunch onboard the boat where the captain and crew become your chefs and waiters
- Enjoy a spot of tanning on the boat in between snorkeling – don’t forget your sunscreen
- Great chance to spot dolphins playing around the boat – the boat crew are experts in spotting them – listen out for them shouting ‘Koamas’, dolphin in Maldivian
- Discover the beautiful Danifaru area, a well-known Manta spot when the Manta season arrives – an experience never to be forgotten
Price – $109 per person (excluding equipment), accompanied children under 12 enjoy a 50% discount. The trip is suitable for snorkelers aged 6+.
Visit the Dive Center to find out when the next Full Day Snorkel Boat is planned and simply sign up.
It’s even possible to purchase in advance on the Kuredu Gifts site