Kuredu Diving Highlights: Year in Review06 Jan 2016
2015 was an amazing year for divers and snorkellers who spent their holiday at Kuredu Resort & Spa, Maldives. Throughout the year, our team were able to provide the guests with some incredible sightings and memorable underwater experiences.
Although each and every dive we did this last year was special in its own way, these were the year’s top 10 highlights, which once again proved that Kuredu offers some of the best diving in the Maldives.
We hope you enjoyed your time here on Kuredu in 2015 and we look forward to showing you more of the stunning Maldives’ underwater this year. Oh, and if you’re thinking of visiting, Kuredu is running a special offer for stays between May and October – just saying…
- Hammerhead Shark at Fushivaru and Kuredu Express
- Several sightings of the Giant Guitar Shark on Kuredu’s house reef
- Tiger Shark at the Fushivaru Area
- Bowmouth Guitar Shark at Fushivaru
- Minke Whales at Caves
- Ornate Eagle Rays on the house reef, KFFO, Orimas Thila and Felivaru
- Schooling Silver Tip Sharks on KFFC and Peak
- Fascinating macro life on the house reef (Frog fish, Leaf fish, ghost pipefish)
- Incredible Manta Ray season in November and December, with up to 30 individuals in a single frame at Fushivaru
- Amazing scooter diving with big fish action in all Atoll channels