Forget the baubles…let’s blow bubbles!12 Dec 2017
Christmas with Prodivers at Kuredu is steeped in tradition….with a difference! While there will be no snow, ice or chilly toes, your Prodivers team will ensure it feels christmassy in every other way….and just like at home, the excitement peaks on Christmas Eve….Children across the world will be tucked up in bed dreaming of gifts they may find in their stockings when they wake up. While they are fast asleep Santa flies through the sky, pulled by his reindeer, stopping on rooftops, climbing down chimneys to deliver the presents…..now, on Kuredu the rooftops aren’t eaxctly ‘reindeer-friendly’ and there will be difficulty finding a chimney but never fear…Santa will visit here!
Christmas Eve – Listen out for the ‘Ho ho ho’ on 24th December and it might be possible to catch a glimpse of the man in red! Also on Christmas Eve is the annual festive treasure hunt. Snorkellers will search the lagoon and divers the house reef – come along to the dive center to sign up and find out timings.
Aside from the excitement of Christmas Eve, the Prodivers Kuredu team have put together a full program of diving and snorkelling activities to make sure you have a jolly splashing Christmas:
- Introduction to snorkelling sessions – for the whole family and just for kids too. Get familiar with the snorkelling equipment and techniques and open up a whole new world of adventures
- Family snorkel boats can be enjoyed by all – see turtles, rays, and fish of every colour possible – there may even be dolphins playing alongside the boat
- Bubblemaker – Children aged 8 and above can try diving in the lagoon amongst fish and maybe even turtles. The Bubblemaker activity is scheduled on request so pop into the dive center and talk to our team, or send us a message before your arrival if you have any questions
- Discover Scuba Diving – no course just lots of fun diving under the expert supervision of our experienced instructors – for anyone who has always wanted to try diving – don’t leave Kuredu without seeing the amazing underwater world on the reefs – starts every 2nd day
- Family and beginner dive boats will be scheduled throughout the holiday period so please do come and ask at the dive center
- Noon Atoll* – For those wanting to venture further afield, check the program for the Noon Atoll Full-day trip – a visit to Christmas Rock is bound to add to that festive feeling.
As well as the festive activities there will be the usual full program of daily diving and snorkelling activities with extra family-friendly boats organised throughout the holiday period. So, pack your Santa hat and get into the spirit of things in the water!
Lot’s more festive activities are planned at Kuredu Resort to make Christmas 2017 a Christmas to remember.