Getting to Jawakara
Get ready for the flight of your lives!
Get your camera ready and prepare to be amazed – the seaplane flight to Jawakara Islands Maldives is something that will be remembered forever. The iconic bird’s eye view of the Maldives with the emerald green palms fringed with white beaches and surrounded by aquamarine blue lagoons is truly something to behold. The scenic flight with Trans Maldivian Airways gives you just a hint of the natural beauty awaiting you at the resort.
Alternatively, guests can choose 35 minute domestic flight transfer to Madivaru Airport followed by a 40 minute speedboat transfer to the resort – since seaplanes only operate during daylight hours, a domestic flight is a good option if you have an arrival in the evening.
En route to Jawakara Islands Maldives:
- Stunning views of the airport island
- See one of the world’s smallest capital cities, Male, from the air
- Admire views of the numerous uninhabited islands and sandbanks
- See how the iconic Maldives resorts look from above
- Have your camera ready to capture your first sight of Jawakara
- Flight time from Male to Jawakara: 40 minutes