Possibly the best diving that the Maldives has to offer!
Hurawalhi is the fifth Prodivers dive center to be opened in the Maldives and the third one in the Lhaviyani Atoll. The team on Hurawalhi offers divers and snorkellers activities adapted to all levels and wishes, from beginners to certified divers.
aily trips and courses on request cater for beginners and experienced divers alike. Diving around Hurawalhi
is one-of-a-kind experience as the Lhaviyani Atoll is home to an incredible abundance of underwater life. Hurawalhi itself is surrounded by some of the top dive sites in the Lhaviyani Atoll, including drop offs, beautiful protected and colourful reefs with dazzling schools of fish and a large number of channels for those seeking bigger fish action.
Hurawalhi in figures
Dive sites accessible on a half day trip
Chances of seeing abundant fish life
Standard mix for Nitrox divers
Chance of being the only group on a dive site
Chances of diving the house reef more than once during your stay
Dive sites accessible from Hurawalhi
Languages spoken by the team
Top 5 things to do:
- Be amazed at the incredible fish life on the house reef
- Discover the fascinating top reef and the abundant fish life of MuDa Thila
- Dive The Shipyard, a unique dive site with 2 shipwrecks
- Enjoy calm and tranquility with Manta Rays during the season
- Experience an adrenaline rush with a scooter ride!