Goodbye, Michael!08 Feb 2016
We’re saddened to inform you that we said goodbye to Michael, our Swedish diving instructor. After all these years of having to cope with him, we have no ikea how we’ll deal with not having him on the team anymore.
Mike guided hundreds of divers around the stunning reefs of Lhaviyani and Noon Atolls, took some incredible underwater footage during his videography times, and tirelessly shared his passion for the ocean with our guest and the team.
We will miss most of his jokes, our leisurely after-work social gatherings, and Mike’s advice on diving and life in general. Mike’s embarking on a new adventure, so we’ve collected some nuggets of his time on Kuredu to remind him, ourselves and you about the good times we had!
As your fan mail is no longer reaching Mike’s Prodivers’ mailbox, make sure you bid him farewell on our Facebook Page!
- Mike is Mister January 2012
- Mike snorkels with sperm whales just off Kuredu
- Mike helps salvage a fishing vessel
- Mike sees pilot whales at Kuredu Caves
- Mike spots a hammerhead shark at Nakolhu Giri
- Mike spots another hammerhead shark, this time at Kuredu Express
- Mike thinks he saw a 2-meter tiger shark while snorkelling at The Wall