Getting to Vakarufalhi
Soar through the sky to discover the Maldives’ top dive spots!
The South Ari Atoll is considered the diving capital of the Maldives. Its coral reefs provide home to the giants of the ocean as well as macro critters, and Vakarufalhi nicely complements the fabulous underwater with stunning island scenery. Embark upon a scenic flight with Trans Maldivian Airways and get a glimpse of this wonder of nature from the aerial perspective before exploring it first-hand while snorkelling or diving at Vakarufalhi Island Resort & Spa.
En route to Vakarufalhi Island Resort & Spa:
- Stunning views of the airport island
- See one of the world’s smallest capital cities, Male, from the air
- Admire views of the numerous uninhabited islands and sandbanks
- See how the iconic Maldives resorts look from above
- Have your camera ready tocapture your first sight of Vakarufalhi
- Flight time from Male to Vakarufalhi: 30 minutes